$400 mudflaps? Please tell me there is a better way. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
There must be a reasonable alternative to $400 mudflaps?

I fully expected to find some reasonably well fitting knockoff, but cannot.

Something besides 2 huge squares of rubber hanging off the bumper...

Where have you looked ?

How about someone parting some out on here ? Are you looking for stock ?

Heck, i might even have some used ones now.

Money, Money must be funny.

Ever think about just getting some flat rubber stock. I'm sure you could easily cut out something in any shape you want......:hmm:

I do feel you pain $400.00 is crazy for mudflaps.

^^ like shotgun said, mine were trashed, but I found some from a 4-runner that have worked reasonably well, some custom cut and fastening necessary
:meh:

Where'd you get a quote for $400 mudflaps?

Toyota superstore theyre $386. Aa good as you're gonna do.

Truck Mud Flaps At StylinTrucks.Com

Or,
images

:D

Last edited:
Remove the OEM mudflaps, take the money, and get the lower part of your rig covered with bedliner. No more problems with rock chips...bulletproof. Lots of color options, you can cut the line where you like..What's not to like??

Remove the OEM mudflaps, take the money, and get the lower part of your rig covered with bedliner. No more problems with rock chips...bulletproof. Lots of color options, you can cut the line where you like..What's not to like??

in some states you're required to have mud flaps by law...

Last edited:
Good aftermarket flaps???

Truck Mud Flaps At StylinTrucks.Com

Does anyone have experience (good) with aftermarket flaps (for an FJ62)? Seems like a fair selection out there from more than the above source but it's hard to touch and feel over the internet. Thanks.

I'd like to find a set of oem mudflaps for my 62. Anybody have a set here they'd be willing to part with? I saw the 400 too. Comment censored.

I have a set of the rears I believe. At work now so I can't check. If they're in decent shape I'll sell them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom