40 Tailgates and rear half doors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Gents...Will soon be offering(4weeks) tailgates for the 40 and rear half doors, anyone interested please email me.

Buy a star and pimp away! Maybe we'll do a group buy like with Ehsan. It's got to be easier to ship a bunch of stuff stateside in one big box.

People are going to be suspicious if you keep the pricing a mystery. You need to consider what kind of impression you are making too.

:)

Tailgates..

65swb45 said:
Buy a star and pimp away! Maybe we'll do a group buy like with Ehsan. It's got to be easier to ship a bunch of stuff stateside in one big box.

People are going to be suspicious if you keep the pricing a mystery. You need to consider what kind of impression you are making too.

:)
Thanks.
I had 14 different companies,shops and fabricaters contact me with regard to supply and sales in the states..Jonathan from TLC was the ONLY shop to put their money where their mouth is and order ANYTHING. even as a sample.
Now if that means he will supply the states so be it..I respect that no nonsense approach..

Now the reason that my pricing is not posted is that if you REALLY want more information on my parts, pm me, email me, telephone me, I will get too you ., shipping is another consideration..i can't give a price immediately as i have to go through my shippers, this takes a little while, but i will get you a price.
Way back on some of the posts i was saying how much easier it is for me to ship in group purchases, but nobody responded.......
Everybody's situation is normally different, i pack my own stuff, i make the crates for the items ,i do not want my parts to get damaged, I care about this, Once again I am a small shop making good parts, I'm not a big guy and i dont plan to be one.
So please if anyone is still interested in the parts that i make,pm me,email me telephone me.Panama 50765329665. and we can talk.
Now if you contacted me last month with regards the 45 tailgates check your pm
Regards.
Paul.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom