For Sale 40 Series Soft Top [Northern California] (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
SOLD Kayline Soft Top: In great shape. American made (Denver) Has all the bows and hardware required to mount it. Might be missing a bolt and/or nylon washer, but could easily be taken care of at a hardware store - no big deal.

No rips, windows are NOT yellowed. I have no use for this anymore, but it did the job for the times that I used it. It is fast track, not snaps.

$400 + the ride. SOLD

attachment-1.jpg

attachment-2.jpg

attachment.jpg

Last edited:
Moose, I will package it up tomorrow and get you an exact quote early next week.

Still for sale. I have it all boxed up and ready to ship.

One box weighs 22lbs (Top), the other 25lbs (Frame).

Located in Fremont/Newark area. Still available, all packed up in two boxes for shipping and to keep protected. No rush to sell, but these should go to someone who will run the soft top.

If the top is still for sale, can you tell me the length from the windshield channel to the rear where the bow would go? I am interested if it will fit over my custom cage.

If the top is still for sale, can you tell me the length from the windshield channel to the rear where the bow would go? I am interested if it will fit over my custom cage.

I have a fastrac on my 40 right now. So if he is unable to get any measurements I can try to this weekend.

That would be great. From the front of the windshield frame to the end of the halo on my cage is 75" and about 36" off the deck.

Yeah, unfortunately, the top is all boxed up and I can't provide any measurements. Thanks to corelykj for helping out fellow Mudders!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom