40 parts worth anything (1 Viewer)

i am hacking up the rear half and front suspension of my 74 FJ40 and wondering if there are any parts worth trying to keep to sell/trade? Obviously the axles rear drums/front disc, drive shafts, transfer case, Hell Creek Leaf Springs, wheels/tires (35" pro comp all terrains on steel wheels) along with the seat brackets, gas tank cover, stock roll bar, soft top with the frame (needs a little work but it is all there, some aftermarket rear bumper (has a receiver hitch on it) and anything else I may run across. i know there is a for sale folder, i plan to move things there once i get an idea if they are worth messing with. otherwise i will haul it all to the scrap yard. just trying to get an idea. I am going with a 60/14 bolt axle set up on coil-overs and back-halfing the rest. rust got too much of this one

rebuild parts left over

what kid of soft top and bows do you have? I am interested in it if it is the original style - I sent you a PM

BTW If any of the parts you are taking off are reusable, there is always a few bucks to be made on Flea Market.

Good luck with your rebuild,
Sno Dawg

Where are you located? If it 100% free to throw parts up on the classified section here and give it a few days before the scrap yard. It is shocking what people will want that you thought was garbage. Post pics and a price, or even free and let someone else use it before the scrap yard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom