40 Parts Needed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

C6H12O6

SILVER Star
Threads
I've had at least three major expenses (new gas tank, new radiator, new headers) that somebody has said, "Oh, you should have asked me. I would have given it to you. I have one of those I'm trying to get rid of." To avoid this, here is a list of miscellaneous parts I'm looking for:

• Stock front leaf spring shackle. My PS shackle is all bent up. Thanks, PO.
  • Rear PS brake light/turn signal lens. 1974-ish rectangular red/orange/clear.
  • Windshield-mount exterior side mirror arms. With or without good mirrors.
  • Good mirrors. Larger (5.75") round preferred, but the later rectangle mirrors are fine, too. Probably better.
  • Vacuum Advance distributor to replace my old retard distributor. Hoping to add electronic conversion, but not worth it on my old, retarted distributor.
This list will probably change as I find things. Let me know if you have something you're looking to get rid of.

Thanks,
Steve

I ordered new bushings. Should have them by the weekend. You around this week?

DANGIT! We just raffled off a nice set of mirrors and mirror arms at CTW2018!

Gaahhhhh! I missed being able to bring it out by a few weeks. Who donated them? Might be good karma to support them if I end up buying a set.

JUUST missed em! From what I remember they were donated by Specter Offroad.

Thought of another couple things:

• Rear reflector. Longshot, as only a couple years were the same. It’s the little round reflector that mounts on the counter above the tail light.
  • Radiator overflow bottle. ‘74 didn’t have one, so any year that will fit works for me.

On the overflow bottle, depending on your preference, a gatorade bottle and a bit of hose tends to be more cost effective than a Toyota part. Some don't like that though. If your rig did not have one originally, then you will not have the mounting bracket anyway.

Cheers.

Dollar store aluminum bottles are 3/4 pipe thread which makes them easy to plumb in ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom