40 parts for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Haven't posted in a long time, because you know life gets in the way. I have a bunch of 40 parts I need to unload, which are located in Olathe. These are all off a 1975 FJ40 which spent its life in AZ, so it is all pretty clean. Body parts are hunter green.

Hard top with ambulance doors and hard doors: $1500
Front disc brake axle: $750
Rear drum brake axle: $50
4 speed tranny and t case: $75
2 radiators: $10
Grab bag / get this stuff out of my garage box: master cylinder, clutch master cylinder, clutch slave, starter, coil, ignitor, turn signals, and whatever else I can find in random boxes: $20

I don't really want to deliver, but accommodations can be made. Like I said, I live in Olathe, but work in NKC. So we can figure something out. Anything heavy, you and a friend will need to pick up. Text message is the best way to contact me.

I'll have more parts to list coming up. Erik, I'm rebuilding the drum brakes and not going discs. Or power steering.

Evan
816-344-3720

well crap, i was gonna reach out to see if you were wanting to swap so i could get an old housing. I REALLY recommend going disks.. YOu remember our first conversion and almost dying on the hill in front of my house.. before the police helicopter was watching us winch the 40 back upright after we flipped in the driveway? Ahh the good ol days.

well crap, i was gonna reach out to see if you were wanting to swap so i could get an old housing. I REALLY recommend going disks.. YOu remember our first conversion and almost dying on the hill in front of my house.. before the police helicopter was watching us winch the 40 back upright after we flipped in the driveway? Ahh the good ol days.

I remember that 'drive.' Kind of, I believe there were beverages involved.

I'm going through a divorce and need cash. Vaginas should come with a toll booth.

Evan

Ping me the random boxes pic.. I'l prob take it all.

Sent you a text. Miss hanging with ya bro..

Chris. i'll grab all the smalls. we can finish art this winter. I think we can make some reallly cool yard art.

I just moved last week. Let me find the box of misc. stuff and I'll shoot you a text. The misc. box is yours. It may take me the weekend to locate it.

Evan

OK. Time to just get this stuff out of my garage. The hardtop and disc axle still have a dollar value though. If you want a free 4 speed tranny and xfer case and rear drum axle, come get them. Erik, I found some more small parts like a carb that I will throw in your box. That package is still yours, we just need to meet up and hand it over.

I can grab the transfer and tranny and stick it in the barn. Let me know a good time, and I can grab all of Erik's stuff too.

I know I'm late to the conversation, but I am in need of a carb if it is still available?

@acme66 Are the axles coarse or fine spline?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom