40 in the trader (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
there is a blue 40 for sale in the autotrader, does it belong to anyone here? I do not have the mag infront of me, but i think it was $5000 or $6000.

thanks,

does it look like this?

HPIM0460.jpg

not sure, a friend told me about the 40 over the phone. I figured it was not in the charleston area becuase the asking was below $15,000.

Trollhole said:
does it look like this?

HPIM0460.jpg

I actually looked at that 40 and considered buying it a long time ago.

Listed on Mud from a guy named Papaholmz or something similar.

i have been looking around, not in to big of a hurry to buy. There is a 40 less than a mile from me, just sitting in someones front yard. Not sure how to approach them about it (the inside is full of parts and junk, does not look like its been driven for a few months). The color is Tan and it's rusty around the bottom of tub and doors.

beaufort-fj60 said:
i have been looking around, not in to big of a hurry to buy. There is a 40 less than a mile from me, just sitting in someones front yard. Not sure how to approach them about it (the inside is full of parts and junk, does not look like its been driven for a few months). The color is Tan and it's rusty around the bottom of tub and doors.

If you drive by when they are outside, stop and introduce yourself.

Otherwise, leave a business card under the wiper and mention your interest in the rig.

I might be able to stop by and look at the one in Hartsville. I have to drive right past Hartsville this afternoon to go home to Conway. If not today then if its still there in 2 weeks when I come back to school I would do it.
As for Unimog there is one at a car dealership in Conway. Its yellow I havent stopped and looked at it but I think the asking is 15k its written on the windshield but kinda hard to read the way its positioned.

I appreciate the offer, the one in Hartsville has been for sale for a long time I remember seeing it for sale almost a year ago. I am going to take a shot at the one down the street first and see what that person says. $5000 seems kinda high

thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom