40 in Fujitsu parking lot today (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Someone from mud? Has OK plates...
IMG00128.jpg

I guess I forgot you were at Fujitsu. Have you talked to Rick Delisle? He works there somewhere. He'll probably know who's Cruiser that is too.

Saw one like it at Collin County Community College today.

That belongs to David Tunnel over in PCD. I've tried to get him to join us at LSLC once or twice.

-Rick

I guess I forgot you were at Fujitsu. Have you talked to Rick Delisle? He works there somewhere. He'll probably know who's Cruiser that is too.

Haven't talked to Rick. I did send him an e-mail a while back, but didn't hear back from him.

We need to put notes on all cruiser to get them to join the club. I also need to go to meetings again.

We did the same thing at the Tornado Alley chapter. It was a single page with a brief history of the club and the benefits of membership in the chapter and the TLCA.

Lone Star has extra copies of Toyota Trails to use for recruiting new members. I'll be happy to give you some at the next meeting. I usually slip my card inside the magazine and leave it on the windshield.
HTH
Happy Trails! N

We did the same thing at the Tornado Alley chapter. It was a single page with a brief history of the club and the benefits of membership in the chapter and the TLCA.

I parked next to that same 40 at 'Park-N-Fly' at DFW last week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom