40 headed south

I was chaufering the :princess: to canton to do some shopping :bang: last night, and we passed a blue 40 on a trailer heading south on I-77. Anybody from here?

Not me,
Mine is beautiful 653 baby poo brown,
That and has never been on a trailer.
Dave.

where are you at in ohio. i would love to meet and see yours - as mine is 653 also.

I am in Auburn township, Southeast of cleveland proper.
Mine is still the original paint and looks like it, Hoping to get that changed this winter.
Dave

Was it a Nordic Blue cruiser being pulled by a white Fullsize?

if so I saw the same damn one on I 96 heading toward Detroit, This was around Fowlerville MI. Not that I almost crashed watching it go by.....

i flashed my lights and stuck a "thumbs up" out the window. the :princess: looked at my with "that" look and said "did you really just do that? you are retarded." lol i smiled and said "well, you married me and bore my children so what does that say about you?" .....silence.

"Your going to wear the T shirt of the band your going to see tonight"

Dont be that guy.

Last weekend, I was heading east on 33 just past Plain City OH and saw a red 40 on a flat bed heading west. I was in my yellow 40. Its bright you can't miss me. Anybody we know. Looked like the body was red and the hard top was underconstruction-gray primer? Did somebody buy themselves a present?

Website
eyebrowns.blogspot.com
there's a guy with a Red 40 here in the grandview area that I saw last year....he was nice/apologetic about my 60. he got it from a farmer and it only had 30,000 miles or something rediculous. Ambulance doors, as I can remember.

there's a guy with a Red 40 here in the grandview area that I saw last year....he was nice/apologetic about my 60. he got it from a farmer and it only had 30,000 miles or something rediculous. Ambulance doors, as I can remember.
When you going after that 60?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom