40 Buggy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Found a 40 Buggy in colorado. If anyone is interested let me know. I tried posting pics but they are to large. I can email them to anyone if they are interested.

James

Rescue Wagon said:
Found a 40 Buggy in colorado. If anyone is interested let me know. I tried posting pics but they are to large. I can email them to anyone if they are interested.

James

Is it the purple body/yellow frame one without axles?

yep. I got pics from the guy off of Colorado4x4 and I just wanted to throw it out there in case someone here might be interested.

Rescue Wagon said:
yep. I got pics from the guy off of Colorado4x4 and I just wanted to throw it out there in case someone here might be interested.

That buggy has been for sale for quite some time. The guy wants way too much money for whats there and a couple folks who have looked at it have warned it's a major hack job. Also, no title.
I'm not dissing the guy at all, in fact he seems like a nice guy. Just relating what I have learned when I checked into it over a year ago when it first started popping up. :hillbilly:

I bee sittin on a gold mine baby! :hillbilly

There is a guy in nothern CO that thinks his FJ55 is worth 10K. I offered him 800 bucks. Ive owned several pigs over the years and thats what his was worth.

Uncle Ben said:
That buggy has been for sale for quite some time. The guy wants way too much money for whats there and a couple folks who have looked at it have warned it's a major hack job. Also, no title.
I'm not dissing the guy at all, in fact he seems like a nice guy. Just relating what I have learned when I checked into it over a year ago when it first started popping up. :hillbilly:

MiniPigg said:

There is a guy in nothern CO that thinks his FJ55 is worth 10K. I offered him 800 bucks. Ive owned several pigs over the years and thats what his was worth.

lol, who is that??? 10K wow!

MiniPigg said:

:crosspost: Just in case 10K for a Piggy seems a little steep let me share a crosspost of a sweet 55 in NorCO that is a tad bit more....Supercharged 55

FJBen said:
lol, who is that??? 10K wow!
I dont remember where I saw it posted. I did email the guy and he wrote me back the following day. We exchanged emails with photo's of the FJ55 and a list of things wrong. Stock pig with the rockers and lower rear 1/4's rusted out so badly they were no longer there. Rust that bad doesnt just stay in one place. It travels. The headliner was ratted out as was the interior. Drum brakes all around and 3speed transmission. I informed him that he was asking way to much money for what he had. Some people think they own a gold mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom