For Sale 40 and 62 parts, more parts to be listed every week or so (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

stuff is in storage 40 miles round trip and I only get out there to the "severely infested pissed off red wasp Penske truck body" on sundays...or maybe mondays. so I will have to get pics then

Any chance you made it to the "severely infested pissed off red wasp Penske truck body" last weekend or plan to go this weekend?

BTW, I like both statements in your signature......so true, the both of them. :clap:

gauge clusters working?

Looking for a fuel guage only. I would take the whole cluster if I am garaunteed all the gauges work.
Look out for the red pissed-off wasps. I was stung like 7 or 8 times on the head or ears when I wore a red shirt once. :mad:

okay, I have the lights and the round mirror with me, now, do I have your email address?

copperhead,,,i cannot guarantee all the gauges work,,, is this for your 40 or a 60/62 you do not have listed>?

maybe this will help, my issues have been people asking for pics, I take/send the pictures, then the person disappears... so I got frustrated with the whole situation..

Land Cruiser Parts - a set on Flickr

Any chance you've got 74-75' style barn door driver side spare carrier parts? I'm looking for one hinge and the body mounted hook the latch hooks on.

I have two heaters, and a set of hard lines, the foam on the hard lines is kind of rough.. Ill grab them tomorrow...

I am also interested in the 40 rear mirror, 40 side mirror if its for a soft top and the tie rods if they are new and Ill take one of the gas tank doors. Also can you shoot me a pic of the fuel line cover? PM me the total cost and Ill shoot you my address.

Just checking to see if you still have the 40 battery tray $25 and 3f fan with clutch $25. I am in the process of looking local but I am interested. I think a fan and clutch off a 60 and a 40 will work.

Hello, have some of these parts, if you can give me even the price:
There front seats ( if they are Gray)
Steering wheel
Passenger mirror
Power antenna
Thank

Do you have an update to this list as to what you still have available? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom