40/55/60 head lights (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

lt1fire

SILVER Star
Threads
Most of the LED conversions usually couldn't compete with a good H4 upgrade. They use them on the Hummers and MRAPs over here, they look bright from the outside loking in, but I haven't sat in one at night yet so it's hard to see how good the pattern would be for driving. I'd like to see a side-by-side comparison, but kinda cool though. Wonder how spendy they are?

Last edited:
A friends dad works for Truck-Lite. He was telling me about these the other day...he may have one set for me to try on my 60 at a very large discount..:D I will report back.

A friends dad works for Truck-Lite. He was telling me about these the other day...he may have one set for me to try on my 60 at a very large discount..:D I will report back.

If they ever make on for an 80.... we might need to talk :grinpimp:

If they ever make on for an 80.... we might need to talk :grinpimp:

You'd have to be in line behind me. :flipoff2: I still have an 80 too, I know it hasent seen daylight for a while, but it is close. very close. :beer:

You'd have to be in line behind me. :flipoff2: I still have an 80 too, I know it hasent seen daylight for a while, but it is close. very close. :beer:

bah! daylight isn't the issue, how often does it seen darkness on the road.

Anyway i'd just offer you another set of tires :meh::flipoff2:

Tell your buddies dad he has two test vehicles read for an 80 serires type light.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom