40-55-60-70-80-100 & 200 Roof Racks and Mounts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you have something like this for the 80 series?

In the works, but not too high on the priority list..

upload_2018-8-18_6-47-27.png

My flat rack is easily one of the best investments I made in our cruiser. I have needed it so many times over the past 2 years and thankful I went with @TRAIL TAILOR each time I use it. Beefy as hell and does the job perfectly. :grinpimp:
44303121060_101b9cbe08_z.jpg

I can do one of those Chase. Give me a week or so. I'll have Poppy back in the shop next week and can look at that.

J
That would be awesome! Thank you. Your flat rack is easily the best add-on I have done to the cruiser. Super helpful.

I absolutely love my expo rack on my 60. Thanks J. I haven't yet mounted lights to it as I'm indecisive AF. Was thinking about picking up a small snowboard from the thrift store and making a wind deflector. The kids love it, sometimes I let them ride up there when the trail is conducive. It added to the utility of my truck vastly. It's my daily, not just for camping but for work. Sometimes I just throw bags of ice up there for after work cocktails. If you get around to cutting wind deflectors for it, I'd be interested.

@TRAIL TAILOR

When will you have the gutter mounts back in stock on your website? The ones for the 40, 55, 60, 70 and 80 series? They are recommended for the Terrapod RTT.

@TRAIL TAILOR

When will you have the gutter mounts back in stock on your website? The ones for the 40, 55, 60, 70 and 80 series? They are recommended for the Terrapod RTT.

M,

I have 10 or so pair of bare metal and available on the website. My powder coated is way backed up and not sure when I will have powdered back in stock.

J

M,

I have 10 or so pair of bare metal and available on the website. My powder coated is way backed up and not sure when I will have powdered back in stock.

J

Thank you. I will make an order for four. I think that is what I need for the rtt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom