40-55-60-70-80-100 & 200 Roof Racks and Mounts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks great. Can't wait to get mine one. Did you powdercoat or paint?

Found a local guy to powdercoat. He did the rack, mounts and bolts. After talking it over with Jason I didn't want to chance it on the DIY paint job and I get the durability of the powdercoat.

For all you guys buying Jason's racks, here's a clamp that works well and is versatile for accessories. It's well made and give you the option of a single 1/2" threaded hole or a two 10-32's. Speedway has a lot of other choices. All you need to add is imagination.

All-In-One Roll Bar Accessory Clamps

91032866_L.jpg

Teaser pic of the custom rack Jason made for my high roof HJ61! This is going to look great!!

IMG_20151224_111921544_HDR-XL.jpg

Jason, nice work!! The funny angles really come together once it's on the rig. Very nice.

Jason, nice work!! The funny angles really come together once it's on the rig. Very nice.

Thanks Jeff. Casey and I talked about this rack for a few months and I got to really study the lines at CruiserFest when @Mr Tibbs parked Stoffel next to my booth. I love how it turned out and can't wait to see it in powder.

Jason

UPDATE!

I want to have my 100 series racks available by the end of January to mid-February. I need a couple of guys to help with the R&D, install and report/post back feedback... Pricing will be very nice for these participants.

If there are any interested parties, please PM me.

Jason

Do you put anything between the mounts and the roof gutter rail, top and bottom, to protect paint?

I am potentially a 100 and 55 rack buyer here.
Really good work you are putting out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom