For Sale 40/45 series Vent Windows - Window with Frame Only - SOLD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
SOLD

$120 for the pair shipped CONUS. From a 1979 HJ45.
Locate in San Diego

DSC02033.JPG

DSC02034.JPG

Last edited:
Dont happen to have wing window door frames ??

Last edited:
How local are you toward downtown SD? They might work I have frames....rough but might be do-able. Whats the pick -up price?

Cheers Chris

MIS-UNDERSTANDING All Good..

Last edited:
Good morning! I think you are confused. I sold the latches and contacted you yesterday evening and let you know that I sold the latches and that you could have the glass and frames minus the latches for $30 bucks....You replied and said thanks "let me tear into my doors this weekend"....:confused:.... I didn't sell the glass and frames after contacting you last night. They are yours if you want them....Maybe the fact I put "SOLD" on this thread was confusing. My bad.

Really??? WTF ??? Thanks....could have given me a chance???

Thanks......Ill have to think on this....seemed like a nice guy.......really dont understand ??????
Ya....

uuuuuhhh....your hurting my brain.. ( there wasnt much to start with )....but I think I now understand...I read into what was said was that you had what I needed to convert to US style doors.....OK...OK...now I understand...I think..didnt see anywhere in the thread that the latches were for sale separately..or that there was a conversation about selling/buying them separately...could have used the latches...needed them to...

Can you PM me with a possible time, day and place to meet

Thanks Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom