4 Wheel Parts Warehouse Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This is not a endorsement of this company, I was sent this information addressed to the President of the CLC. In that vein I am passing it on to all interested users of this forum.

I am trying to get our club registered so that if we can get at least 5 people to show up for however long we can get a winch that coud be a good raffle prize.

Hello 4 Wheel Parts Club Members
Zeus here with more exciting news in regards to our Club Program

In addition to extending our MADNESS IN MARCH SALE through the end of the month, we will be hosting our “TILL IT’S GONE SALE EVENT” this Saturday March 22nd from 9am to 5pm. All stores will be clearing out non returnable items at discounted prices TILL IT’S GONE! Products include; Bestop, Warn, Energy Suspension, Airaid, Pro-Comp, Rancho, Painless Wiring, Genuine Gear, Hi-Lift, K&N, Mile Marker, Smittybuilt, and much more! For our Club Members, we are doing it again! 1 free winch will be donated to each club that wants to come and spend the day with us. (Must have at least 5 rigs on display for the day to qualify)

Promotion Qualifiers:
  • <LI class=MsoNormal style="mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1">Must be a registered 4 Wheel Parts Club (Not registered? Not too late! Join today!) <LI class=MsoNormal style="mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1">Limit 1 winch per club. (Free winch is S/B XRC8 8,000 lb winch) <LI class=MsoNormal style="mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1">Contact your local Store Manage for details
  • http://www.4wheelparts.com/stores/store-locator.aspx for store listing

If you have any questions, or wish to reserve space in advance, please feel free to contact me at clubprogram@4wheelparts.com

We appreciate your business!
4 Wheel Parts
Zues

Yep, to much going on.
Do they just want the trucks parked out front, or do they want the people there also?

The 60's front diff is still on the bench so it won't make it but I will be stopping by to see what I can't live without.

Chuck,

How was the big sale?

Tell us if it is worth our while to get some trucks to the next one?

Thanks,

David M

Not much of a sale. I pickup up an aluminium wheel for $40 bucks that I need for a spare. I didn't see any clubs that had trucks on display. It was snowing so maybe a nicer day would have brought out more trucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom