4 Wheel & Off-Road Readers Rides (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ron's 80 is featured in this issue of 4 Wheel and Off Road's Readers Rides. I was looking through it at the store and there it was. The mag has a blue toyota pick-up on the front cover.

Mark

Hey Mark...where did you get that mag? I have looked everywhere for it. Tom's rig should be there too. Both pics were taken at the same time.

Last edited:
I was at the grocery store and stopped to look through it. If I get back in there I'll try to pick up a copy and get it to you.

Yes, Tom's truck is parked beside yours.

Mark

"If I get back in there I'll try to pick up a copy and get it to you."

That would be great Mark. I have looked everywhere for this issue and can't find it. Thanks.

Ron, I found it at Wal Mart, it's a nice muddy pic sitting in the lot at the Badlands.
It is the third page from the back. If you can't find it let me know and you can have my copy.

Thanks Tom for the tip on Wal-Mart. I got one there. I was surprized to not see your rig in there. He took our pics at the same time.

Thanks Tom for the tip on Wal-Mart. I got one there. I was surprized to not see your rig in there. He took our pics at the same time.

Did you fill out the info on-line?
I didn't.
Carl's cage go some ink in the background.

If you didn't fill out the info, that is probably why yours wasn't in there. He sent me an email and I responded with the info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom