Wanted 4 stock wheels (15") (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for 4 stock wheels. I have white wagon wheels right now, but want to go back to stock. I don't care is the paint is bad as I'll be powdercoating anyway. I'm located in North Carolina.

I ordered some used ones from Cruiserparts.net for $50/wheel + shipping. I will take a pic and post it when I get them to show you the condition.

Since you are in NC, you should check out the Olde North State Cruiser (ONSC) clubhouse and their for sale/wanted thread.
For Sale/Wanted

As a member of ONSC, when I needed stock wheels for my FJ45 LV, I ordered new ones from a local dealer, used the club's parts discount and didn't pay any shipping. I suggest you consider going the same route.

Finally, I am organizing the Carolina Relic Run coming up in June. Below is a link. We want/need some FJ55s there this year. I hope you will consider coming.
Carolina Relic Run 2017 - June 9th-11th 2017

Unfortunately I need to report back that I would not recommend getting used wheels from Landcruiserparts.net. I received 5, of which probably only 2 are worth cleaning up. A couple have HEAVY pitting, and I noticed on one of wheels that the taper on the lug nut hole is so mangled that the lugs probably won't even seat correctly. It completely sucks because shipping costs way too much to return the wheels.

I hate to hear that but I'm not terribly surprised. I suggest you contact them and give them the opportunity to make this right. Best wishes.

By the time I ship back or pay for new shipping etc it's just not worth it. I have received some good parts from them, and some bad.

Thanks for your reply. I'm not looking for wheels anymore since I sold my FJ55. Thanks though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom