Wanted 4-speed e-brake drum,brake lines, etc. needed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
brake lines, springs,etc. needed

need these parts to finish putting the pig together- extended braided brake lines (24") for a toyota. Floor sheetmetal for a fj55. Also looking for T100 rear, ford f150 rear, or chevy 63" 1/2 ton rear springs, 79 bronco ball joint. Local (sacramento) area on heavy items :D thanks,ron (thanks georg for the drum and t.o bearing and hub! :beer: )

Last edited:
i have the break drum and the throwout bearing/hub. in stockton.

hey ron.
glad the parts worked out for you. i might have some fj55 sheet metal for you as well, i just bought another 55 i'm going to be parting out shortly. pretty sure it's a 72. rear is rusted big time, not sure how good the front stuff is. i'll get back to you this weekend.

hey georg, the areas where I need the floor replaced is up front where the floor ramps up (back side of the wheelwells), and especially the area in front of the rear seat (where the seat flooring mounts are- the area just in front of where it ramps up and changes height - i need about a 1 1/2' ft. strip that runs parallel to the front of the rear seat). thanks, and let me know what you have. ron

bazooktlc said:
hey georg, the areas where I need the floor replaced is up front where the floor ramps up (back side of the wheelwells), and especially the area in front of the rear seat (where the seat flooring mounts are- the area just in front of where it ramps up and changes height - i need about a 1 1/2' ft. strip that runs parallel to the front of the rear seat). thanks, and let me know what you have. ron

Good luck!! That's where all '55's rust. If that area is good chances are the rest of the truck is good too and you wouldn't want to chop it up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom