4 SALE '93 FZJ80 Rubicon Ready!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

4 SALE 93 FZJ80, 177k, lockers, metal tech sliders, 4x4 labs rear bumper-dual swingout, snorkle, 5 35" BFG muds-NEW!!! ARB front bumper w/warn 12k winch & PIAA foglights, OME J-spring lift w/L shocks, Slee Front 1" spacers, Slee TCase skidplate, recnet tuneup..lots more....hate to, but have to sell $7k OBO. Felton (Santa Cruz), CA.
blue lakes camping 191.jpg

John- No don't do it...

Let me try to find $7K. :)
Just PM you....

Last edited:
Here are a few more pics,the truck runs and rides great.It also has the slee castor correction plates.New blue hub fan clutch,hoses,thermostat,belts,spark plugs,sp wires,PHH has been done!!!Good brakes front DBA slotted rotors,real recent brake fluid flush.Good interior grey leather,I have the 3rd.row seats.Paint job is pretty hammered,peeling clear coat,minor small dents,pin striped!!! But it gets parked under a car port.
blue lakes camping 193.jpg
2007 pics.RUBICON 083.jpg

Man what a bummer....

Wish I had room in the stable.

Good luck..
ken

I too think it is bargain. More and More built 80s are a bargain. Consider what it costs to build a 40,60, or even a Jeep and compare dollar for dollar what you are getting here. I wheeled with this rig last summer at the Rubithon. It worked and he spanked the trail. No problems. Consider that there is easily 3k in protection on the rig and an over $1000 winch. So really buying the truck is only like 3k and it has a lift and new tires. He's going to make someone an awesome deal on a fine wheeling rig.

John-Sorry to see this and hope you reconsider. Just don't go buying a 100 series.:flipoff2:

If our 80 wasn't the DD for Mrs. Cube, I would buy this and sell mine. You've basically installed all the mods I'm planning on.

Man that is a great deal for someone. Best of luck with the sale:cheers:

Thanks Eric,Andrew,& everyone else for the kind words.It truly is a sad day for me,but family comes first and I really need to hang on to my house right now.Going to sacrfice my 80 to the mortgage gods! Please help me! Gonna check my pm's
thanks,John

Wow, what a deal. Looks like 7k in aftermarket goodies alone. Good deal for someone. Are gas prices bringing the prices down that much? Nice Cruiser.

John - I wish I can sell mine and buy yours for wheeling.

OMG...why do i even bother to build mine up...this one is a steal. unfortunately, i just ordered hanna sliders and last month i got a new front bumper and a lift...arrrrgh...good luck with the sale...this is a great deal.

if you want to sell fast, you need to post it on craigslist, ebay, autotrader, etc. you'll sell fast at this price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom