SOLD (4) ROCK WARRIOR RIMS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Good straight and relatively clean set, but NOT perfect. Barrels are rough and there is some staining on a few of the spokes. A few of the bling ring bolt heads are stripped, but they are all there. All (4) new TRD center caps. One is old satin style (the ones that fade), and the other 3 are the newer polished style (some separation of the glue is occurring that can be seen in pics 🤬).

Tundra fitment (5x150)
Spline lug nuts with 2 socket keys included
Old TPMS (not working) included

BUYER PAYS FREIGHT
Paypal welcome

Asking $950 plus freight.
More pics upon request.
Open to reasonable offers.
Located in Lexington, SC

Will not ship with tires. Local deals can be made for complete set with tires. Roughly 70% tread Mastercraft AXT 265/70/17's, decent shape but getting loud (probably easily get 20-30k miles out of them still).

Thanks for looking.

IMG_8148.jpg

IMG_8552.jpg

IMG_8553.JPG

IMG_8554.JPG

1AA85CA9-EE50-41DC-BF7A-FA2DAF1C9BF4.jpeg

Last edited:
If you want to split them I'll take one. I'm sure there are many on here that will take singles...

If you want to split them I'll take one. I'm sure there are many on here that will take singles...
Same as @bamma above. I'm down south of ATL but would love to grab one as a spare.

I just bought a full set from a salvage yard near me to get my 5th and am going to sell the extras. They are sorta beat though, good candidates for refinishing if that's what you're looking for. I'll post them up in the next couple days with pictures

I just bought a full set from a salvage yard near me to get my 5th and am going to sell the extras. They are sorta beat though, good candidates for refinishing if that's what you're looking for. I'll post them up in the next couple days with pictures

I'm looking for a clean one. Probably not the most courteous to try and sell spares on someone else's for sale listing...

I'm looking for a clean one. Probably not the most courteous to try and sell spares on someone else's for sale listing...

I’ll second this.

I would also like to buy one if it is still available.

Fawesome
Good straight and relatively clean set, but NOT perfect. Barrels are rough and there is some staining on a few of the spokes. A few of the bling ring bolt heads are stripped, but they are all there. All (4) new TRD center caps. One is old satin style (the ones that fade), and the other 3 are the newer polished style (some separation of the glue is occurring that can be seen in pics 🤬).

Tundra fitment (5x150)
Spline lug nuts with 2 socket keys included
Old TPMS (not working) included

BUYER PAYS FREIGHT
Paypal welcome

Asking $950 plus freight.
More pics upon request.
Open to reasonable offers.
Located in Lexington, SC

Will not ship with tires. Local deals can be made for complete set with tires. Roughly 70% tread Mastercraft AXT 265/70/17's, decent shape but getting loud (probably easily get 20-30k miles out of them still).

Thanks for looking.

View attachment 1983715

View attachment 1983716

View attachment 1983718

View attachment 1983727

View attachment 1984144
FAWESOME

In for a single if these get split up

$350 shipped each wheel? What's a fair price?

I'll do $350 shipped. Send me the cleanest one for jumping in first, ;). PM your Paypal info.

Last edited:
I ended up getting lucky and finding one local today. Good luck with the rest.. pretty sure you won’t sit on them too long.

@Wardy I'm still interested. 2nd in line I believe. I'd like to do $250 but could pick up from you there in Lexington or Cola to avoid the shipping. PM if that sounds good and we can do Paypal or Venmo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom