4 inch rear lift (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i am looking for rear 4 inch springs that can fit for lc 200 .
those the springs for lc 80 fit

Try Ironman4x4america. I installed the 2" green spring Foamcell Pro kit and the rear 0-660 springs gave me exactly 3" of lift. There is a yellow spring kit that is designed for extra bumper weight etc.

I would think the constant load 880 lbs. springs would give you even more. Good luck

go with trail tailor tour flex springs best way to get 4" of lift and an amazing ride quality. i tried OME 2721, 2722, and Icon springs with the 80 series 30mm spacers, and i still didnt getthe full 4".

the tour flex ride amazing and got me just shy of 4" of lift

go with trail tailor tour flex springs best way to get 4" of lift and an amazing ride quality. i tried OME 2721, 2722, and Icon springs with the 80 series 30mm spacers, and i still didnt getthe full 4".

Thanks! Still have a few sets of those coils remaining.

J

Very interesting, have never heard of the TourFlex 4" option before. What's the price? Did you do a diff drop/other supporting mods?

Any pictures with the TourFlex kit? Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom