SOLD 4 inch Dobinsons and Slee Springs For 80 Series in Kentucky. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Up for sale is a set of front and rear springs for an 80 series. The fronts are Dobinsons 4 inch Medium weights ( C59-308). They are in great shape with low miles. The rears are Slee 4 inch heavies. These are like new and were only on my rig for a week and were never off-road. Took them off because they didn’t fit my needs. Will sell them locally or will ship if the buyer pays shipping. I’m asking $425 everything. Thanks for viewing my post.

F714697F-0BD8-49BC-8B2A-E4EAD95365FB.jpeg

2F128F5E-6C48-443D-9771-F71B2DA07B38.jpeg

What part of KY? And what didn't you like about them?
I’m in the Louisville area, but could meet halfway if interested. They gave me just a tad bit more lift than I was looking for. That was the only issue I if and with them.

I’m in the Louisville area, but could meet halfway if interested. They gave me just a tad bit more lift than I was looking for. That was the only issue I if and with them.
Gotcha. That's close enough I could make halfway work no problem. Gonna do a little digging for info on these springs and make sure they fit my future plans.

I'm going to make the leap from 33s to 37s in the next year or so, but trying to gather up parts as I find good deals.

Gotcha. That's close enough I could make halfway work no problem. Gonna do a little digging for info on these springs and make sure they fit my future plans.

I'm going to make the leap from 33s to 37s in the next year or so, but trying to gather up parts as I find good deals.
Sounds good. Let me know what you decide. They’re excellent springs. I just didn’t have enough weight for them. Will definitely work for 37’s.

Sounds good. Let me know what you decide. They’re excellent springs. I just didn’t have enough weight for them. Will definitely work for 37’s.
I saw in your introduction you have a swing out rear bumper, front winch bumper, sliders, right?

Any cargo system in the rear or anything? I might not be heavy enough eithet

I saw in your introduction you have a swing out rear bumper, front winch bumper, sliders, right?

Any cargo system in the rear or anything? I might not be heavy enough eithet
No cargo system in the rear or roof rack. They gave me right at 5 1/4 inches of lift in both front and rear. I was just wanting to keep things as close 4 as possible.

No cargo system in the rear or roof rack. They gave me right at 5 1/4 inches of lift in both front and rear. I was just wanting to keep things as close 4 as possible.
Ah, unfortunately that's going to be higher than I want to go as well. I will have some more weight in the rear than you, but not enough to drop it much. I'm hoping to stay in the 3.5-4" range as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom