Wanted (4) FZJ-80 wheels in Ashburn, VA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am located 6 miles from Dulles Airport in VA. I am looking 4 FZJ-80 oem aluminum wheels for my 1994 Land Cruiser. Must be true. I don't care for the condition as I plan to have them powder coated.

Thanks,
Khoi

p2120271.jpg

Here's the 95+ LC set. They will need some TLC as the person before me tried painting them and did a subpar job. They look okay from 10' away. No center caps included.

I don't have pictures of the LX450 set at the moment because they are in the shed and blocked off by snow. They are the accessory chrome plated wheels but flaking pretty bad. If you really want to see them, I'll trek thru the snow and take some pix. They also have junk tires on them.

Last edited:
p2120271.jpg

Here's the 95+ LC set. They will need some TLC as the person before me tried painting them and did a subpar job. They look okay from 10' away. No center caps included.

I don't have pictures of the LX450 set at the moment because they are in the shed and blocked off by snow. They are the accessory chrome plated wheels but flaking pretty bad. If you really want to see them, I'll trek thru the snow and take some pix. They also have junk tires on them.

Don't trek through the snow. I can wait until spring for the snow to melt. :)

Question, either wheel set will work on my 1994 LC correct? I believe I have the 94 lug centric/conical wheels on my 94 now.

How much for the wheels above? And thank your for the prompt response.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom