For Sale 4 FJ Cruiser Wheels 17 inch 6x5.5 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have 4 FJ Cruiser wheels for sale. The picture shows them with Nokian Rotiiva 285/70r17 AT tires which would be extra. I have a set with some old tires that don't have a ton of tread left on them if you'd prefer that. $450.

IMG_0297.JPG

I have 4 FJ Cruiser wheels for sale. The picture shows them with Nokian Rotiiva 285/70r17 AT tires which would be extra. I have a set with some old tires that don't have a ton of tread left on them if you'd prefer that. $450.

View attachment 1901415
IMO - These are the best looking wheels the fj came with (yes even better than the trd wheels).

IMO - These are the best looking wheels the fj came with (yes even better than the trd wheels).

I agree, that's why I have 9 of them :)

Keeping a set in case I lift my 40 enough to make them work. 17s on a 40 just doesn't leave enough room for rubber imo without making it look like a tonka truck.

Since this is my FS thread, I can muddy it. Did a little more digging. The center bore seems like it might be a bit small by 2 mm. 106.x vs 108 for a 40. Can anyone confirm? I guess I can just pull a wheel off my 40 this weekend and give it a try.

TTT

I should mention the set with the old tires on it has the tpms senors. I'm not sure if the set with the Nokians does or not.

Do you still have these? Shipping?

I still have these. Not sure how shipping would work but Fastenal would be your best bet. They quoted me a very reasonable price for wheels last time I checked. I don't have a pallet currently so if that's required we might be stuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom