For Sale 4.56 geared third SOLD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ginericLC

Wagon Wheeler!
Threads
Was installed in the front and lightly used for 2k miles in a FJ60, so basically no use at all as it would only be used while in 4wd. This will fit 40s, 55s, 60s, etc... front and rear and 80s in the rear. It has a late 60 flange. SOLD

Last edited:
What brand gears and who set them up? Willing to ship?

Do you know which version this is?

Last edited:
Same as above. Interested for a 2nd trail spare.

I'm guessing it is an older version. It is probably 12-13 years old. The gears are either Sierra or Yukon. I can't remember I've used both. It was run in the front of an FJ60 for maybe 2k miles (much less wear on it than that due to part time 4wd) and then I put it in the rear of my 80 for a week or two to see if I wanted to go 4.56 or 4.88 gears. It is clean and works well. I don't mind shipping but it is usually pretty expensive. It could go out today.

Is it possible to take a pic of the #'s on the gears and markings? Also a pic of the spring in the carrier or any markings on the carrier.
Gear pattern pic?
Thanks,
Rob

I'll get some pictures in a bit. I don't have any of the Prussian Blue for doing patterns. It was professionally set up at Marlin.

IMG_3143.JPG

IMG_3144.JPG

Also I guess this one has a 60 series flange on it. It was the elocked diffssitting next to it that has the multi flange marlin flanges on it.

Sorry for all the questions but on the other side does it have two springs or three. I see two in the pic on one side.

Do you have a fastenal near you for shipping?
Thanks again.

Yes we have fastenal for shipping. However, I'm not too keen on them at the moment. They lost a set of wheels I sent to New York. They finally found them but it will have 7 weeks from Idaho to New York. It can go UPS.

Yes it has 3 springs on one side and 2 on the other. I never noticed that. The plates are designed that way.

I am passing for now.

SOLD!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom