(4) 305/70/16 Swamper SSR tires with 3K miles, like new!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

blunt

More ambition than motivation
Threads
Hi,

I'm going from 2 sets of tires to one. I got a larger lift and want to go with one set of 35 or 37" tires. I have (4) 305/70/16 (34x12.5x16) Super Swamper SSR radials for sale. They were used for part of last summer and part of the fall, which in Maine are pretty short. I did use them off road 2 or 3 times but they were not abused. The 3K miles they have on them were mainly on road miles. I took a few pictures with my phone but can take more pictures at another time if necessary.

I paid $205 a piece ($820 total) and I am asking $725 plus shipping, or best offer. I am not familiar with shipping large items, so the buyer will be responsable for doing the leg work on finding shipping prices to their location. I think the tires weigh about 75lbs each and I can source a pallet if necessary. I will work with the buyer to get the tires to a freight location and will only charge whatever expenses I incur to ship the tires.

Shipping is from 04634 (residential).

My other set of tires can be seen here:

https://forum.ih8mud.com/sale-tires-wheels/278496-feeler-fs-4-315-75-16-yoko-geo-i-t-90%-maine.html

Thanks for looking!
:cheers:
IMAGE_097.jpg
IMAGE_098.jpg
IMAGE_099.jpg

Here is a picture of the tires on my truck. OME heavy 850/863 lift, not level ground.
DSCF2648.jpg

bump...any interest?

Interested but my offer would probably be insulting since I'd need to ship. At your price plus shipping I'd simply buy new!

Interested but my offer would probably be insulting since I'd need to ship. At your price plus shipping I'd simply buy new!

I was just thinking the same.

Offer would have to be based on shipping costs.

I can see how shipping to Western Canada could be a deal breaker, but there is shipping on new tires as well. Any buyer has the same access to shipping quotes that I would have. That should get you pretty close on cost. I'm not familiar with sending large items but am willing to help anyone figure out if it is doable for them.

Price drop!

$675 PLUS SHIPPING!

These tires have been sold!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom