4 15x8.5 80 series wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have 4 80 series wheels that came on my truck. They are 15x8.5 with the acorn lugs....I dont know what year they are for as they were on my 60. Ill have to measure the BS . The tires are crap on them. I have 2 center caps with them and I think all the lugs. Ill post pics tomorrow. They are located in Los Angeles and I would like to get $350 OBO.....dont know what to ask for them but this seems according to others I have seen posted. LMK if I am thing wrong. Thanks.

No shipping yet.... local first.

caleb

**** So I added a pic of one of the wheels. They all have a few scuffs but nothing major. As stated they are 15x8.5 with a BS of 3.75. They will fit a 60 WITHOUT a spacer as they were on my truck and I assume will also fit a 62 as well. I know this makes them more desirable for 60/62 users as some of u are running the 80 series rims with spacers. I never had a problem with them on my truck.
IMG_0029.jpg
IMG_0030.jpg
IMG_0032.jpg

Last edited:
I have 4 80 series wheels that came on my truck. They are 15x8.5 with the acorn lugs....I dont know what year they are for as they were on my 60. Ill have to measure the BS . The tires are crap on them. I have 2 center caps with them and I think all the lugs. Ill post pics tomorrow. They are located in Los Angeles and I would like to get $350 OBO.....dont know what to ask for them but this seems according to others I have seen posted. LMK if I am thing wrong. Thanks.

No shipping yet.... local first.

caleb

I thought stock 80 wheels of the 15" variety were all 7" rims not 8.5". Let me know.

I didnt have a chance to take pics today but I will tomorrow. The stamping on the back says 8.5J x 15..... The wheels have tires on them and from what I can measure from being mounted, they are in fact 8.5 wide.....

caleb

Subscribing. If you still have them in a few weeks when I'm down there, I'll make an offer. Where exactly in LA.

Thank you for your responses. I would like to keep the offer local for now. I know these are desirable wheels as they need NO spacer. They re hard to come by. If I do decide to ship I will let you know.

caleb

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom