Wanted 4.10 fine spline diff needed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Glass needed

I have some rear corner glass for both sides. Will sell em for $30 shipped. Not sure what year they came off of. Do you have any measurements?
WILL

Re:Turn Signals for FJ45 Wagon

I've got a set from a '74 FJ55 (lenses included) that I would TRADE ONLY for some for a '76 FJ55 (lenses included).

Turn Signals for FJ45 Wagon

These are still avaialble from a dealer, and are well under 35.00us each. How in depth is this resotration going to be? All out, or just to get back on the road? Little things make a world of difference in restorations, or even after a new coat of paint.

Need good auto trans for 1990 fj62

FJ62 tranny transfer combo for 300.00. 180K, engine was run out of oil:(. it's located in CT if it's still availbe will put you in contact with seller if it's available...

Stew

Re:Turn Signals for FJ45 Wagon

You're telling me I can go to a Toyota dealer and order s*** for my 1968 Wagon? That would kick ass.

I actually saved the angle mounts that the lights sat on and was going to put some other good looking signals on them. They looked really good actually.

Thanks for the tip.

70series turn signals

anybody have some front turn signals off of a 70 series they want to get rid of?
they are the ones that come off of the apron rather than the fender.

if not, anybody know where i could get a pair? price?

thanks,
jonathan
jmalphr@clemson.edu

rear fj60 shackles

need a set or rear fj60 shackles,1 to 2 inch lift stock hight is fine though.
i need a set with a cross member in the middle of them for added strengh.
anti-inversion are preferred.. thanks........al

SM420 Wanted

You might want to try some of the pick and pulls off of buford hw. long shot but you cant ever tell.

65-45 wagon right rear lamp lense...

I know, I know, but I have to ask...

Re:65-45 wagon right rear lamp lense...

I needed one for a 68 too....

Get ready to make your own man. Get a sheet of red plastic, and cut and glue it until it matches. A little, little, little bit of heat will give you your contours. Don't worry, it'll look good when it's done, however red-neck it sounds.

jump seat 73 fj-40

Decent condition. Any mounting hardware is appreciated.
Thanks
Pablo

disc knuckle housing

i'm in dire need of a lefthand disc brake knuckle housing from a 76-78 40,45,55. this is the small bolt pattern. thanks ige

Front quarter panel for 93.

ANYONE.... BTW I was only kidding about the stripes and having to match...I hope everyone got that one. :-\

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom