SOLD 3x Locked 1997 40th Anniversary Edition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
Brown
Up for sale is my 1997 40th Anniversary Edition, factory 3x locked 80 series with 272,XXX miles on it. I purchased it in August of 2020 with the intention of keeping it for many years, but recent health issues and a new job opportunity have prevented me from seeing everything through. I’m asking for $24,000 obo.

I have a bunch more photos than what are posted below that are on my Google Drive.

1997 Toyota Land Cruiser 40th Anniversary Edition

• 272,000 miles - Head Gasket Job done by previous owner. I have the receipt stating that the head gasket was replaced but no other details. The mileage when the head gasket was replaced is unknown but it was in 2017.
• Working front, center, and rear lockers
• Old Man Emu Lift
• Blue Fan Clutch
• Knuckles rebuilt by previous owner
• Re Geared to 4:88 Gears
• 35” Cooper Mud Terrains
• Custom sliders welded to frame
• Rear 4x4 labs swing out bumper
• Front ARB bumper with ComeUp Slim Seal 12k winch
• Previous owner installed new front rotors and pads with around 265,000 miles
• Goose Gear 50/50 rear drawers
• ARB 73qt fridge with ARB slide
• Back Bay Customs tailgate storage
• Alpine iLX-207 Head Unit
• Alpine Backup Camera
• Infinity door & dash speakers
• Delta Vehicle Systems Shifter Console and Center Console
• Delta Vehicle Systems Washer Fluid Relocation Kit
• Delta Vehicle Systems Switch Pros Mount
• Delta Vehicle Systems Propane Cylinder Mount
• Delta Vehicle Systems Anti-Rattle Mount
• Delta Vehicle Systems Ceiling Storage Bracket Mount with Modular Storage Rack (Left cargo window)
• Depo Headlights
• Dual Baja Designs LP6
• Off Brand Amazon 42” Light Bar
• Switch Pro 9100
• Bowfin Cruisers roof rack
• iKamper Skycamp 2.0 with factory mattress & Exped mattress, and thermal liner
• Wits End Quarter Panel Mount
• ARB Dual Compressor
• Speedhut Oil Pressure & Water Temp Gauges (water outlet pipe needs to be installed to use the gauge. The oil pressure gauge doesn’t work but I believe it’s because of my wiring).
• Dual Odyssey Batteries with Blue Sea isolator
• Whiteline Rear Sway Bar with Landtank Rear Sway Bar Disconnect

I also have the following extra parts that are not installed, a few of them are listed below. Other than the rear springs, the vehicle doesn’t NEED these parts, but I purchased them for when I would need them:
- Heavy Duty Slinky rear springs
- New OEM throttle cable
- New OEM Brake Booster
- Front Windshield Gasket
- Cargo Area Driver Side Window Frame and Gasket
- Water outlet pipe drilled / tapped for Speedhut gauge

- Previous owner installed new front rotors and pads with around 265,000 miles
- I installed new locker switches being none of them worked when I purchased the vehicle
- A previous owner had coated the rear axle with POR-15. The POR-15 had started to crack so I used a needle file, wire brushes, and some sandblasting to remove the POR-15 and clean up the surface rust that had formed on the rear axle. Once the axle was clean, I primed it with John Deere epoxy primer and painted it John Deere blitz black.
- There are two spots of rust on the vehicle; directly behind the rear wheels on the inner quarter panel. I have not noticed any other rust on the vehicle. The vehicle started it’s life in PA, then went to OR & TX before I purchased it and brought it to MN. Since I have owned it, I have not driven it in the winter or when salt has been on the road. I do have a case of fluid film I’ll include with the sale.
- Most of the fluids have been changed with the exception of the transmission fluid and diff fluid.
- The pump for the windshield wiper does not work.
- The heat blows like a small inferno and the AC is ice cold.
- The seats are in decent condition but the gear for the passenger seat does not work; I have the replacement parts.

IMG_2728.jpg

IMG_2729.jpg

IMG_2730.jpg

IMG_2731.jpg

2446.JPEG

PM sent as well!

Took delivery of this unit today. Haven’t had a chance to put it through it’s paces but @Aeneiad was a standup guy with great communication, seemingly very honest description of condition and a great person to deal with. I’m more than stoked to explore the southeast with the unit he built.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom