3rd Row Seat-belt (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Got the Cruiser to house, in checking it out closer, the seat belt for the center seat, the "male" end is not secured to the seat belt. It's just loose on there.

Could someone take a pic of this seat belt male end so I can see what is missing ???

Thanks
Scot
2000 / 100 Series

You mean the second row right?

I took my third row out, but if I recall, there's just two seats.

It's the third row... shoulder belts on the outside. Seat belt available in the middle ( sitting on the crack ) for one of the "soccer" kids.

@tradracher

I removed my 3rd row seats a long time ago, but IIRC there were no middle seat belt.. maybe the one in your LC was installed for/by soccer moms or something.. mine is a 2004 btw

Toyota does list eight passenger capacity for the LC - I didn't check previous years, so not sure when this started...but I could swear mine has a third set of belts in the 3rd row. I'll try to check tomorrow.

I have a 99 and am positive that I have 3 seatbelts in both the 2nd and 3rd row.

I am not sure what you mean, tradarcher. The male end of the middle strap shouldn't be secured. None of the male ends are secured.

my third row also has 3 belts. and i have had three of my friends in the third row. mine is a 2003

Longhorn,
When I say it's not secured... the metal buckle is just, if you say "floating" in the appox. 1.5" X 2" hole in the buckle. I can pull it off the end of the seat belt, passed the plastic strap on the end of the seat belt.
Hope this helps... I just bought a digital camera on Ebay, have not got it yet. So no pics yet. If we haven't got this thing figured out by the time I get it. Then, I will get pics taken to help explain my problem.

Thanks!
Scot

Last edited:
Ah, I hadn't ever even unwrapped the 3rd row middle buckle until today. Here are some pics I took with my phone. Hope they help.

:)

Last edited:
Perfect...Thanks! THe buckle I have is missing the center section parts.... Which by the pic, is that center plastic cover and the "guts" inside. I couldn't envision what was missing. Will have to make a list for "cdan" for parts.

Figured I would post here instead of starting a new thread. We have enough of those right? ;)

I removed the third row seat belts while installing a body lift and am searching for some body panel plugs that are suitable for that sized hole. Interior is Tan (Ivory?). Does anyone have a recommended Toyota part number or something that would work for this. A trip to the local :censor: didn't yield any results.

I hate to say it, but search around. Someone posted some plugs they'd found. Can't remember if it was for the rear grab handles or the seat belt holes.

I knew that would happen. Searching on iPhone still not my forte.

I have written this P/N down from a post I looked at some time ago.
Not sure how good it will fit.
P/N 90950-01800-B6

I knew that would happen. Searching on iPhone still not my forte.

I just meant that if you do search, I do remember something being posted. I spent 5 minutes searching various things and didn't come up with much, but I definitely remember someone posting plugs like you're talking about.

Last edited:
The above PN is for gray. For ivory, it is: 90950-01800-A0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom