Wanted 3rd Generation 4Runner prefer limited and no mech. issues and stock! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for a good 96-2001 4runner since I had a person run a red light and total my vehicle. Cash buyer and will need a replacement quick. I am in Nebraska the center of the USA so if I had to pick a black limited would be first choice then silver but the best deal obviously always wins. I appreciate your help! Please PM me and we can go from there.

Looking for a good 96-2001 4runner since I had a person run a red light and total my vehicle. Cash buyer and will need a replacement quick. I am in Nebraska the center of the USA so if I had to pick a black limited would be first choice then silver but the best deal obviously always wins. I appreciate your help! Please PM me and we can go from there.
Did you find one?

Are you still in the market for a 3rd GEN?

Cheers mate,
G

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom