3rd Gen Tacoma w/RTT Digital Illustration - Perfect Wall Art or Gift for Dad (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.etsy.com
Looking for a quick, cheap, and easy Father's Day, Birthday Gift or I Earned it Today Gift?
Figured now, with Father's Day coming up, it was about time I share what I am drawing for my Etsy shop.

This all came about to make some wall art for our new place featuring our family's rigs. First one featured below is my son's 2017 Tacoma currently in AK but soon moving to MT. Since this was drawn he has also replaced his Camp King with Super Pacific.

So if you too are looking for some quick, cheap, easy to create wall art for your shop or home, please take a visit to my Etsy shop. Choose from several different Tacomas w/ and w/o RTT, and each with their own unique style availble for purchase, $5 and under

Every purchase includes several hi-res files for instant download. Print as small as a sheet of paper or as large as a poster.

As my target audience, I would love any feedback or suggestions of different offerings/rigs, etc you think might improve my shop.

Thank you for checking out my post and Happy Father's Day to all the Dads!

!
FathersDay2022.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom