3rd gen 4runner wheels on fzj80

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I searched, but only found 3rd gen guys putting fzj80 wheels on their trucks. Will 3rd gen 4runner wheels with 265/70/16 tires fit a 94 fzj80? I'm going to temporarily use them while having some work done on my rims.

The 3rd gen wheels are 15 inch wheels which will have interference issues with the calipers on your 94 which are 16 inch wheels.

Should've mentioned these are 16" limited wheels.

I searched, but only found 3rd gen guys putting fzj80 wheels on their trucks. Will 3rd gen 4runner wheels with 265/70/16 tires fit a 94 fzj80? I'm going to temporarily use them while having some work done on my rims.

If they are 16” wheels like you stated they should fit but will sit in the fenders a little more. Do you have a picture of the wheels you’re

Most 3rd gen wheels are actually 16", there are only a few oddball 15" ones out there that came on the base model with 235 tires. Although they have an identical design (it is a 15" version of the split 3/6 spoke alloy design that is very common in a 16" diameter).

Anyhoo, if they are indeed 16's, they will definitely fit with a 1"+ spacer. I can only say "probably fit" without a spacer. And they'll look a little goofy, but OK as a temporary setup.

These are the rims.
00t0t_3QKrwKAgQsH_600x450.jpg

Yeah, those fit. There’s a pic on here somewhere of a cruiser with them on.

Do the 16" 3 spoke rims fit?
00v0v_beXo1JoK06h_1200x900_zpsds56lpan.jpg~original

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom