For Sale 3rd Gen 4Runner parts, ARB IFS Locker, ABQ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My 1999 4Runner Limited, Auto, 4wd was recently sideswiped and totalle while parked in front of my house. I have elected to keep the vehicle and am selling some parts off of it. It does have a factory e-locker but I am thinking it might be damaged. The rear axle housing is bent from the impact. Located in Albuquerque, NM.

SOLD I have a front ARB Air Locker (RD90) with 5.29 gears $800 for the setup. SOLD

SOLD Front coils and struts (OME 2.5" lift). These are essentially brand new. I want to sell these last if possible, need this thing to be moveable. Will sell earlier if someone has a stock set of coils/struts they want to swap +cash. $250. SOLD

TJM Steel winch bumper. Sustained slight damage from the accident, but is almost not noticeable. The bumper has LED turn signals and "foglights". Foglights are really bright. $500 for HDC members or locals.

I don't really want to ship anything, but will facilitate with mudship if desired.

I also am parting out the vehicle if you need stuff off of it. Engine, transmission and transfercase are available, just finished pulling them all out of the vehicle so they are ready to go. Engine has 255k, but ran well, even after the vehicle was hit. (Price is negotiable, probably $500 for engine, $300 for trans and $300 for transfercase, $800 for all). I am happy to take photos of anything people are interested in.

Thanks!!

Last edited:
Interested in the front struts OME, got any pictures or measurements of the lift?

Front Struts and Coils are sold.

Rear shocks are toast, well, at least the driver's side and they were old Rancho's anyway. Rear coils might be good, need to pull the drivers side and make sure it wasn't damaged, don't want to sell something that isn't safe.

Last edited:
Well you must have sold them local, I was the first to respond

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom