3rd annual toy run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys it's that time of year ! The 3 rd annual toy run is comming up .. Dec 6 th . We will start in Visalia at plaza park and make our way north to valley children's hospital.

First off I would really like to thank all of you for wanting to get behind this event again! As you all know it's for a great cause the hospital is ran total off our , the publics donations and as little as our donations may seem together they really do add up! All donations will go to the children in the hospital , so I thank you!

Mike / tallon ? Any board member please call me I do need to ask a question!

(559)836-8971
James

Hi James my name is Anthony Yang I heard about central valley crawlers through Jerome today at the Bako meet. Anyways I'm in Porterville and was just wondering if anyone could attend this

Hi James my name is Anthony Yang I heard about central valley crawlers through Jerome today at the Bako meet. Anyways I'm in Porterville and was just wondering if anyone could attend this

Yes Anthony, Thanks for posting and it was great to meet you. You are more than welcome to join us.

Do we have times yet?

Here's the plan:
Club Toy Run – Sat. Dec 6th Meet at Plaza park Visalia at 8:00 am in the parking lot next to tennis courts, we will depart promptly at 8:30 am, next stop is in Kingsburg at 9:00 am at Bethel and Kamm ave. next to Hwy. 99, depart at 9:30 am and stop in Fresno at the Applebees parking lot at 10:00 am on Friant rd. east of 41, then depart at 10:30 am for the hospital located at 9300 Valley Children's Pl, Madera, CA.

Bummer I can't make it I've got Winter Formal for high school on the 6th :( wish I could join you guys

Thank you Mr. Taco for inviting me and thank you Jerome for allowing me. Had so much fun this morning with all of you. Thanks again!!

Guys I feel I let you all down this year ... I asked Dave to help me out and during the week leading up event we had two family members pass ... On the up side Dave told me it went fairly well , good turn out and enough interest to continue doing this for 2015...

Thanks guys !

One thing Dave and I have talked about is a more permanent name for this event so if you can please post up a few ideas here and as we get closer well vote on a name...
Thanks again
James "hudyhue"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom