**CANCELLED** 3rd Annual Moab Fall Classic gathering, Oct 8 - 12, 2020 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Come join us for the 3rd Annual Moab Fall Classic gathering! This is a Family friendly, unstructured weekend in Moab. This IS NOT just a 4x4 based gathering. Lots of other activities available in and around Moab as well to enjoy and explore. If interested come on out! Campout or get a hotel! Join in on a trail ride of mine or your own or do your own thing then meet up around a campfire and tell ghost stories.
(example, my friend Dave came out with his son and another friend and they dirt bikes the whole weekend and I'm planning on Going Mt.Biking)

- Camping location (Not mandatory) : Kane Creek campground. Reservations:
BOOK ONLINE | United States | Kane Creek Campground and RV Park

Trails (Not Mandatory), weather pending: Sevenmile Rim, Dome Plateau, Group choice

1- Friday 9 Oct, Sevenmile Rim
++++++++++++++++++++++

2- Saturdayday 10 Oct, Dome Plateau
- meeting location, south parking lot:

++++++++++++++++++++++++
3- Sunday 11Oct, Group choice
++++++++++++++++++++++++

IMG_20200102_081314_913.jpg

Last edited:
Camping update, Some of us already made reservations for the full service RV sites:

Big Changes are Coming!
Kane Creek Campground and RV park will be limited to 102 total sites in 2020 and be closed for improvements in 2021. To be in better alignment with the local community and officials, we have agreed to reduce our number of sites by more than 80%. What that means is less congestion and a better experience for our guests, but it also means sites will go fast, especially in the March-May time period.

Tourism has exploded in Moab and the local and county governments have responded by slashing camping/RV and overnight accommodation permits. Also, due to this limitation, we will no longer be accepting guests who have not pre-booked with us. Space is extremely limited at our property and in the rest of Moab and surrounding areas, so make your reservations ASAP to make sure you can enjoy all the area has to offer!

Camping update, Some of us already made reservations for the full service RV sites:

Big Changes are Coming!
Kane Creek Campground and RV park will be limited to 102 total sites in 2020 and be closed for improvements in 2021. To be in better alignment with the local community and officials, we have agreed to reduce our number of sites by more than 80%. What that means is less congestion and a better experience for our guests, but it also means sites will go fast, especially in the March-May time period.

Tourism has exploded in Moab and the local and county governments have responded by slashing camping/RV and overnight accommodation permits. Also, due to this limitation, we will no longer be accepting guests who have not pre-booked with us. Space is extremely limited at our property and in the rest of Moab and surrounding areas, so make your reservations ASAP to make sure you can enjoy all the area has to offer!

This reads as, "We let entirely too many hotels, motels, and resorts into Moab and now we are forcing you to stay in them."

What a crock of $hit. Its sad watching Moab go down the drain.

This reads as, "We let entirely too many hotels, motels, and resorts into Moab and now we are forcing you to stay in them."

What a crock of $hit. Its sad watching Moab go down the drain.

that's how I read it. Moab Fall Classic #4 might be at the KOA next year... or the sand flats near Fins and Things

trails are locked down (but not mandatory): Sevenmile Rim, Dome Plateau, Group choice

Is this still happening?
Might try to get out there n October and would prefer some trucks to hit the trails with.

I have a rez at Moab Valley RV cabin from 27th Sept to 9th Oct that I expect to be keeping. Will be happy to run some trails with anyone if I know you're out there. Though I tend to do harder trails no requirement there. BTW, I was just there on May 4th, which was an interesting experience given the lack of people everywhere. Quite the blast actually. Reminded me of the time I flew for biz on 9/12/2001, only one on the plane. Certainly didn't bother me that I couldn't hit the restaurants. But had to come back a couple days early because I broke off a couple knuckle studs.

As of today , 24May, Yes.

I have a rez at Moab Valley RV cabin from 27th Sept to 9th Oct that I expect to be keeping. Will be happy to run some trails with anyone if I know you're out there. Though I tend to do harder trails no requirement there. BTW, I was just there on May 4th, which was an interesting experience given the lack of people everywhere. Quite the blast actually. Reminded me of the time I flew for biz on 9/12/2001, only one on the plane. Certainly didn't bother me that I couldn't hit the restaurants. But had to come back a couple days early because I broke off a couple knuckle studs.

as of 24May, Yes

camping location might change though but that's just a byproduct

Will not know my October work schedule until mid September. Hoping late registration works out and there is still room for one more rig. Thanks for putting this event together.

Will not know my October work schedule until mid September. Hoping late registration works out and there is still room for one more rig. Thanks for putting this event together.

camping location may change but trails will remain the same

and there's no registration. this is not an official event (yet) rather just a weekend of fun . no raffles, no huge paid for dinner night, just a come out join in my trail ride or do your own thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom