3RD ANNUAL CHICAGO TOYOTA JAMBOREE @ THE CLIFFS CTJ09 July-24/25/26 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

update bitches

Raffle is progressing nicely add an Allpro emergency brake kit Transfer Case Mounted Disc Parking Brake

and

A $100 gift certificate to discount tire.

turn out seems to be higher than last year (35+ trucks)

Ok ya' fawksticks, how many of you neer-do-wells am I cooking for ? I gots ta have a head count before I pack the 40 on Thursday.Oh wait nevermind, I'm only taking 1 grill this year and a 40 full of condiments! I hope you like pickles!

Weather is looking better. I think it will be a dry weekend. The Cliffs hasnt seen rain in 2 weeks!

However, If it looks like we might get rain, I have a back up plan. I can get a 20' x 30' tent from a rental house in Ottawa.

I will be at the park at about 9 or 10am on friday. My cell is 708 466 0394, if you need anything.

john

Any plans for firewood? Ziltch bags aint gonna light themselves. Imagine we could get a face-cord delivered for around $80.00 and all chip in, or I could bring a chainsaw but I wouldn't want to wheel with it or leave it unattended all day(guess I could put it in Tom's shop?) then I also got to bring mix and all that crap.

We got kinda lucky last year by "finding" a chainsaw.

Any plans for firewood? Ziltch bags aint gonna light themselves. Imagine we could get a face-cord delivered for around $80.00 and all chip in, or I could bring a chainsaw but I wouldn't want to wheel with it or leave it unattended all day(guess I could put it in Tom's shop?) then I also got to bring mix and all that crap.

We got kinda lucky last year by "finding" a chainsaw.

there is more than enough firewood at the cliffs.

...or leave it unattended all day.

you'd be amazed at the stuff I've left 'unattended' in camp or on the trailer...after 20 years of camping and wheeling, I've yet to have a single thing disappear :)

(great....jinx'd myself now....ah well....)

I camp around 40 nights a year and haven't had anything stolen either, but a chainsaw just sitting there sounds like an invitation.

i will be there on saturday in my 80 series, i am bringing a buddy with his 40 also.

i will be there on saturday in my 80 series, i am bringing a buddy with his 40 also.

Been to the cliffs?

Just looking at your sig line. Smaller is better there. :D

yep i have been there many times in my sammy and trackers and my 80 has been there, hence why i am bringing it again since it is allready banged up a bit.

carnage is a gimme at the cliffs plus i am bringing the wife ,2 kids and my dog with my a/c cranking. look for me
IMG00104.jpg

Just a couple of uber minor things to do in the am then off to the Cliff's. Still haven't had a chance to drive it yet since I had to re-seal the side cover on my F-Troop motor. Hopefully no leaks tomorrow so I can pack and go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom