3rd Annual Camelback Toyota Christmas Appreciation (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Please sign me up. As always a BIG THANK YOU to you Murph and your folks.:cheers:

Thanks again this year Murph!

I figure I better get on board with this generous offering before I forget. I snuck a new ride into the fold and it is actually detail worthy.

Eric big thanks to you and your team for how well you take care of CSC.

I can't even talk about our Cardinals. :bang: What a collosal disappointment. :crybaby:

Count me in please. Thanks!

Me too

I'm in, thanks Murf!

In, and timing is impeccable, as I want to get the LandCruiser in sometime next week for the new headgasket! I'm sure I can think of $250 worth of other stuff I could use!

The drawing is this Friday @ 3pm at the front parts counter.

Kristal is ready to pick 3 lucky winners!

Winners names will be posted up that same day :bounce::bounce2:

^^^^^
What he said.

Some people's kids....

winner winner chicken dinner

With just shy of 100 entries, there were alot of folks to choose from!

GBinAZ and Saddletramp were here to observe the drawing while Kristal turned her head and picked names out of the box at the front Camelback Toyota Parts counter.

And the winners are: (drawn in this order) >>>

Third prize "clean up": A complete inside and out detail: Jim S.

Second prize:$150.00 gift certificate towards parts or service: LC80Series

First prize :$250.00 gift certificate towards parts or service: Rudster

Congratulations to the winners! Again, I thank everyone for playing and making for a fun CSC event. We appreciate your patronage at Camelback Toyota be it for parts, service, or buying a vehicle.

Be safe and enjoy your friends and family this holiday season!

Murf

There were no entries folded, bent or mutilated during this drawing. All entries were accounted for and double checked to eliminate duplicates.

Thanks again to Kristal who did the honor of drawing. Thanks to Camelback Toyota and Eric Murphy for the continued support of our LandCruiser passion with this third annual drawing.

Merry Christmas

Thanks Murf, you guys rock down there! :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom