1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3FE

Discussion in 'Classifieds - Parts' started by lagwagon, Jan 26, 2004.

1. lagwagon

lagwagon

I have a 3fe for sale that has two dead cylinders(blown head gasket) for rebuilding. Also many 3fe parts for FI, p/s pump, stuff. In Davis, CA near Sacramento.

2. Jiggy

Jiggy

Definitely interested in the engine. PM me with price, and if you will ship.

3. Cruiserdrew

Cruiserdrew SILVER Star

Jeff-just thinking here...how would that do in my 40? Do you have all the parts to the fuel injection? Any issues with the flywheel since it came with an auto and has a flex plate? Does it need more than a new head gasket?

4. lagwagon

lagwagon

The big prob Andrew is your 40 being a '76. Legally if you used the whole setup you would have to smog it to the year of the motor.
    Thanks, Jeff

5. Pskhaat

Pskhaat

[quote author=Cruiserdrew link=board=5;threadid=10669;start=msg124879#msg124879 date=1079923485]
    how would that do in my 40? Do you have all the parts to the fuel injection? Any issues with the flywheel since it came with an auto and has a flex plate?
    [/quote]

It'll work fine in your 40. I did it to my 40 (thus the 3FJ40) and legally, I think as long as the engine w/ smog gear is NEWER than mfg date of vehicle you are fine (though CA may have some strangeness). The flywheel from the 2F will bolt to the 3F, and the motor mounts are identical, 2F's bellhousing mounts perfectly also.

6. BenLC

BenLC

If you still have the p/s pump and pulley with bracket I will take those. Let me know