3FE in South America?

Discussion in 'Diesel Tech / 24 volts' started by Winslow, Jul 27, 2005.

1. Winslow

Winslow

Greetings, I just finished driving from Alaska to Panama and I am headed to Venezuela in my 1990 FJ-62 with 3FE and A440 transmition. Are parts for either of these available in South America? -thanks

2. beanz2

beanz2 Moderator

Our South American colleagues may know better, but I'm under the impression all they got were the carbed 3F. Even their FJ80's only got the 3F until they got the FZJ80.

Tapage? Exiled? others?

Dave

3. Exiled

Exiled

No 3FE's in Venezuela, but in an emergency there should be parts available, there are enough gray market US-spec 1991-1992 FJ80's there.

Try Holly Import in Caracas, they're an authorized Toyota dealership that does well with non-Venezuela Cruisers. In Valencia try ToyoVal, those guys are hard-core Cruiserheads and can probably get what you need.

4. Tapage

Tapage Club 4X4 Panamá SILVER Star

If you are in Venezuela, call to Alexis ( El Rustico Parts Shop ) at 257 96 99 or 258 14 66 ask for Alexis ( the owner )

If you are still in Panamá, you can call at any Toyota parts Dealer here .. but I'm here, if you need help, you can call to my office ( 602 16 42 direct number )

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.