SOLD 3FE - FJ62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Mud,

Looking for a good 3FE engine for an FJ62.

Located in Virginia.

Let me know if there is anything out there please and what you are looking for to get for it.

Compression test numbers preferred.

Thanks,

Tom

Mud,

Looking for a good 3FE engine for an FJ62.

Located in Virginia.

Let me know if there is anything out there please and what you are looking for to get for it.

Compression test numbers preferred.

Thanks,

Tom
Not sure what your timeline is but I am going to be pulling my super clean 3fe in the near future. I am located in Tennessee.

I have a goid used 3FE available and can ship this coming week.

Georg @ Valley Hybrids @ Cruiser Brothers

Im parting out one right now; I know it's not the full engine but there is everything besides the head and pistons.

Those are good numbers. I see you are in LA. Not sure what you are looking to get for it but shipping may be a bear to Virginia.
Whats your zipcode? Shipping to a commercial address with a loading dock for unloading is the cheapest route. I can get you a shipping Quote via Frieght

Whats your zipcode? Shipping to a commercial address with a loading dock for unloading is the cheapest route. I can get you a shipping Quote via Frieght
My truck is sitting at IronPig currently and their zip code is 22405. Not sure their loading situation but I imagine that outfit could handle just about anything. I can check with them if price and shipping is manageable.

Check with Lance to see that would work. Freight to Iron Pig in Fredericksburg VA with a fork lift to unload would be $610

My complete 3FE is listed at $2750 which comes with all accessories on the belts and Injection Harness.

Check with Lance to see that would work. Freight to Iron Pig in Fredericksburg VA with a fork lift to unload would be $610

My complete 3FE is listed at $2750 which comes with all accessories on the belts and Injection Harness.
Jeff, Thanks. I am weighing my options but your the only one with low mileage and compression numbers currently. That price is fair for that unit and that shipping is not impossible. Lance cant get to my truck until July (I am more than willing to wait for his hands) but I want to make a decision on engine much sooner than that so I can start planning and grabbing the best parts I can find to replace what I need that I have not already replaced which will work with whichever engine I go with. I think I am down to the unicorn 12ht, a solid 3fe where I will get mine rebuilt and have two on hand, or go with V8 swap to Toyota UZ (1,2,3) family. This truck is going to keep on going as I have budgeted for any of these directions and MUD has inspired me on the swaps. Cheers and thanks for response - Tom

Gents,

Thank you all for the responses but Virginia MUD has me covered on this route if I stick 3FE. Thanks Lance and Jonas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom