For Sale 3FE Engine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
As far as I know the block is cracked. Froze on incline with no antifreeze and only one freeze plug popped. Getting water into crank case. Has new injectors, new vac lines, new AISIN water pump, new belts, head gasket, hoses, sensors, distributor cap and wires, newer starter, etc.

Sold truck and the rest of parts. I had just finished rebuilding the engine including head work and cleaning the block. Backed it out of the garage to work out the rebuild bugs and had to take a business trip. It froze hard enough to freeze and crack the block.

3F bell housing to mate to h42 trans and NEW clutch and slave.

$200 which is about the half value of the water pump, clutch, and bell housing alone.

Located in Denton, TX.
View attachment 1227821 View attachment 1227822 As far as I know the block is cracked. Froze on incline with no antifreeze and only one freeze plug popped. Getting water into crank case. Has new injectors, new vac lines, new AISIN water pump, new belts, head gasket, hoses, sensors, distributor cap and wires, newer starter, etc.

Sold truck and the rest of parts. I had just finished rebuilding the engine including head work and cleaning the block. Backed it out of the garage to work out the rebuild bugs and had to take a business trip. It froze hard enough to freeze and crack the block.

3F bell housing to mate to h42 trans and NEW clutch and slave.

$200 which is about the half value of the water pump, clutch, and bell housing alone.

I'd be so into it if it wasn't so far...I would, however, ask you about just the A/C compressor and PS pump if it were from a 62...the compressor I'm after would be the 4 bolt 1 plate type...TY and GLWS

maybe Flynn wants to sell just the A/C comp and PS pump??? good score, dude. Cheres

I haven't figured out if I'm going to pull the stuff to make a 2FE or try to reassemble the good hardware on the spare block LaOutbackTrail had with the motor....

Shoot me a PM and if I decide to just keep the head, wiring, EFI stuff I'll let you know, shouldn't be too long before I have to make a decision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom