3fe EFI intake emblems? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1973Guppie

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.noahsarkstlc.com
Looking for 3fe EFI intake reproduction emblems for a few restorations. This is the prominent one on top of the intake. Does anyone sell these?

1581019369072.png

Thank You,

Noah

[/QUOTE]
fairly thick aluminum. NLA from the dealer.
Are you sure? I remember prying one off a while back. It was stuck on with adhesive and was mildly flexible. Hard to say what material was, but I wasn’t thinking aluminum....unless it’s clad with thin aluminum sheet....

Let me look for mine I removed, @NLXTACY is this something you’d take on? If I sent you a used one, in fair shape, not great....could you duplicate it? Something milled out of aluminum in the same proportion would be exciting enough for me, embossed letters could be hand painted by myself as a test...?

Are you sure? I remember prying one off a while back. It was stuck on with adhesive and was mildly flexible. Hard to say what material was, but I wasn’t thinking aluminum....unless it’s clad with thin aluminum sheet....

Let me look for mine I removed, @NLXTACY is this something you’d take on? If I sent you a used one, in fair shape, not great....could you duplicate it? Something milled out of aluminum in the same proportion would be exciting enough for me, embossed letters could be hand painted by myself as a test...?

Yeah its exactly what I am thinking. No issue duplicating it. Just time.

I bought a really nice 2fe badge from this vendor a while back. Maybe he would make a 3fe too?

@DomSmith recently made some cool 3FE badges for the intake. Maybe he would want to make a EFI badge? :)

When I said 'fairly thick' - I just meant that it wasn't foil, like a 22R emblem. It's along the lines of the EFI emblems used on a '89 Camry intake.

the one Dom has is nice, but for restorations it would be great to have something similar to stock, IMO the intake is such a prominently displayed area in the engine bay it would be great to have the option to replace it, that being said I just don't have the knowledge and / or connections to know where to have these made

Last edited:
Looking for 3fe EFI intake reproduction emblems for a few restorations. This is the prominent one on top of the intake. Does anyone sell these?

View attachment 2203320

Thank You,

Noah

this is what i have , you would have to trim it and paint letters RED , but

i will bet $ , its the same size tall or thick ,,,,,,,,,,

1581166454552.png

Bumping this back up. I would like one too. Don't necessarily like the idea of cutting up and painting the one above. Hoping someone has an idea. Otherwise will just try to spruce up the original.

So I have some connections with a place that can print them. Bulk order is cheaper, so want to gauge some interest. $10-$15 each. If there is interest, I can order around 50. Let me know if you are interested and I’ll look into it some more.

Last edited:
So I have some connections with a place that can print them. Bulk order is cheaper, so want to gauge some interest. $10-$15 each. If there is interest, I can order around 50. Let me know if you are interested!

You might want to get a test unit to validate it?

Yeah, I’ll see. I’m just trying to see if worth the effort to get a bunch. If not much interest, I won’t even worry about it.They might not be exactly like the factory plate, but should look the same. I’ll see. They will be printed on aluminum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom