3fe basic (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi, I am slowly bringing this 1990 back to a reliable Tourer.

Does anyone can help identify the black (filter?) I am pointing at (yellow). Any mainanence required?

Also the tube ( red )
What is that?

It needs to be replaced. Do I need a special tube to order? or i can find similar in auto parts stores?
20230225_090014.jpg

Thx in advance

Yellow is the dash pot. It slows the throttle plate as it approaches the closed position.

Red is pcv hose, with the pcv valve at the valve cover. Replacement needs to be oil-rated.

Yellow is the dash pot. It slows the throttle plate as it approaches the closed position.

Red is pcv hose, with the pcv valve at the valve cover. Replacement needs to be oil-rated.
thx Rocdoc
the tube is dry and should be replaced, is the pcv part of the tube? or i can replace the tube only? not clear how thw tube connects tonthe valve.
thx

thx Rocdoc
the tube is dry and should be replaced, is the pcv part of the tube? or i can replace the tube only? not clear how thw tube connects tonthe valve.
thx
The hose is a press fit over the valve and there is a spring clamp missing on the valve side.
You should also replace the PCV valve along with the grommet.
Spring clamp 90467-15120
PCV valve 12204-35040
PCV Valve grommet 90480-18001
The hose is still available from Toyota for about $8. 12261-61060

Last edited:
The hose is a press fit over the valve and there is a spring clamp missing on the valve side.
You should also replace the PCV valve along with the grommet.
Spring clamp 90467-15120
PCV valve 12204-35040
PCV Valve grommet 90480-18001
The hose is still available from Toyota for about $8. 12261-61060
Thx a lot John, for taking the time and walk me p/n by p/n

Highly appreciated

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom