3FE Alternator Availability (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.davidmichelle.org
A few years ago I upgraded the alternator on my 60 to the 80A external fan alternator from a 3FE, like so many others here on Mud. Fast-forward to the present and my alternator has failed. I've been trying to replace it and every one that I've ordered have been delivered as the 90A internal fan model (RockAuto (x2), Napa, O'Reilly). So, it's not me, it's something in the supply chaing. Is anyone having this problem? Did you find a surefire way to get the proper alternator? My truck's been down for a few months waiting on delivery, return, etc.

Thanks in advance.

A few years ago I upgraded the alternator on my 60 to the 80A external fan alternator from a 3FE, like so many others here on Mud. Fast-forward to the present and my alternator has failed. I've been trying to replace it and every one that I've ordered have been delivered as the 90A internal fan model (RockAuto (x2), Napa, O'Reilly). So, it's not me, it's something in the supply chaing. Is anyone having this problem? Did you find a surefire way to get the proper alternator? My truck's been down for a few months waiting on delivery, return, etc.

Thanks in advance.

- I offer and have in-stock ready to ship out today , 100% NEW , NOT RE-MAN Genuine DENSO / NipponDenso 100% made in JAPAN External FAN Units

- NO CORE to turn in or worry about .......... :)

- 85A AMPS too

not just simply 80-ish ones

- please let me know if i can further assist you ......

Untitled.png

Untitleddenso.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom