3D Printing for FJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've found various small parts for my FJ60 throughout the internet. Please share your files for printing FJ60 parts or links to website. Thank you!

What have you found? If anyone has any requests, I can model the part and upload to grab cad or somewhere like that. No promises on lead time, many projects around the house.

What have you found? If anyone has any requests, I can model the part and upload to grab cad or somewhere like that. No promises on lead time, many projects around the house.
I found cup holders, various dash buttons, clips, etc. I have a printer, looking to see what people have already.

If anyone has any requests, I can model the part and upload to grab cad or somewhere like that.

I have often thought the dash switch bezel would be a great part to have 3D printed. I know @TRAIL TAILOR has reproduction aluminum replacement bezels but seems like this part would be easy or at least possible to 3D print for a more OEM option. I know nothing of 3D printing so no idea if its possible or not. Just seems to me like the kind of part suited for a 3D printer. Its kinda a big piece so maybe its not so easy. If not then screw me.

A printed glove box would be an upgrade from the cardboard! There is so much that could be done.

A printed glove box would be an upgrade from the cardboard! There is so much that could be done.
Joey w/ Wits End is already all over that one...

I'll start with the fuse box cover, mine's broken too. I'll post a link after I print one and it works.

+1 for fuse box covers

I made this for an FJ62 dash in 2007, was for a raffle truck that the club was doing. It took a little massaging to get to fit, but it definitely worked, replaced that one rectangular blank and provides 3 switch holes.

Attachments

• 62_arb_switches2.STL
    47.2 KB · Views: 117
Would it be technically possible/justifiable to print the ENTIRE dash? Open mind here...... Like the entire "cap" that then houses the vents and dash. I'm thinking it could be made of a more UV resistant plastic than the factory piece.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom