3D printing a Bezel plate with switch slots (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all, Is anyone 3D printing a replacement plate for the blank plate that is to the right of the climate control and right above the ashtray on a 62? I can't remember if I saw one or not. Thanks!

I had heard Toyota Matt was about to be selling some.........

Exciting news!! ChaserFJ60 is printing the panels with two with slots and selling them for $15. Mine turned out awesome! There used to be a blank plate there. Contact Chase to get yours!
IMG_1837.jpg
IMG_1839.jpg

@ChaserFJ60 is the HEAD REPRODUCTION Specialty Technician & Concept Visionary Artist in Charge on this and the Related

Projects ............

I am only the the Eager Apprentice , and Rocker Switches / Push Buttons SWITCHES Consultant Chase seeked out initially when he began

this QUEST to Crusade New and Exciting Territory for the 60 and 62 series Communities ........

also , Chase has Taken the Professional Level Step forward of Becoming a MUD SUPPORTING VENDOR ,

any and inquires about purchasing his pipe dream level products should be done in the PM format , and NOT in the open

public
viewing TECH forum setting of his thread , PLEASE RESPECT this LONG Standing Tradition to keep TECH about TECH

thanks ... :)

matt

now on to a phun thing :

the first Member that can Provide me the Correct OEM TOYOTA Part # & also What TOYOTA this 100% FJ60 SIZE SPEC. Rocker Switch came from from the Plant A11 in japan new will get a FREE ONE Mailed out today or when ever

i was key punching fog switch random numbers last week and hit this winner late one night , they had 27 in stock at a fair price globally in japan , no where else , so i CLEANED HOUSE and now own the entire global supply for my use and enjoyment

so giving one away like this is good entertainment for all folks FJ60 owners

they are ALL NOS fog fj60 size spec switches , BUT never came in a land cruiser ever ..............

that's enough help

game ON . !

View attachment 2596943View attachment 2596944
It’s gotta be the Hiace and/or the Dyna...

@ChaserFJ60 is the HEAD REPRODUCTION Specialty Technician & Concept Visionary Artist in Charge on this and the Related

Projects ............

I am only the the Eager Apprentice , and Rocker Switches / Push Buttons SWITCHES Consultant Chase seeked out initially when he began

this QUEST to Crusade New and Exciting Territory for the 60 and 62 series Communities ........

also , Chase has Taken the Professional Level Step forward of Becoming a MUD SUPPORTING VENDOR ,

any and inquires about purchasing his pipe dream level products should be done in the PM format , and NOT in the open

public
viewing TECH forum setting of his thread , PLEASE RESPECT this LONG Standing Tradition to keep TECH about TECH

matt

now on to a phun thing :

the first Member that can Provide me the Correct OEM TOYOTA Part # & also What TOYOTA this 100% FJ60 SIZE SPEC. Rocker Switch came from from the Plant A11 in japan new will get a FREE ONE Mailed out today or when ever

i was key punching fog switch random numbers last week and hit this winner late one night , they had 27 in stock at a fair price globally in japan , no where else , so i CLEANED HOUSE and now own the entire global supply for my use and enjoyment

they are ALL NOS fog fj60 size spec switches , BUT never came in a land cruiser ever ..............

that's enough help

game ON . !

Do you type in those gloves?

Sorry, Couldn’t help it.

Projects ............

public

matt

now on to a phun thing :

that's enough help

game ON . !

ToyotaMatt, I am not sure what you mean by "Keep Tech Tech. " A few weeks back I collaborated with ChaserFJ60 to develop a switch plate where there was once a blank. He produced it and I am very grateful that he did this for us. This has nothing to do with you. On the other hand, it seems that you have diluted the message by producing an infomercial on some ultra rare switches. If you want to sell your stuff, do it on your on posts. Don't take away from the good work of Chase.

@ToyotaMatt why the soliciting on other people’s posts man? Seems like someone who’s as supportive as you are in this community would also adhere to general consideration and respecting other people’s posts without marketing something. Just my .02 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks for the credit on the switch blanks! Im glad you reached out @Richfj60 it was a fun project that I hope will benfit more users in the Land Cruiser Community! If anyone else has any input/ideas please reach out! There's a link to the website to purchase on my profile.

I feel like I must clarify some things with ToyotaMatt. Him and I have been working together on a few projects and it was his idea to make a switch slot that can intake Toyota switches. Over the phone he has asked my permission to post what he does on my thread. Him and I are in a current and ongoing partnership for some soon to be released Toyota products that will benefit a large sector of the classic Land Cruiser Community! ToyotaMatt is a good guy who only has good intentions.

-Chase

Exciting news!! ChaserFJ60 is printing the panels with two with slots and selling them for $15. Mine turned out awesome! There used to be a blank plate there. Contact Chase to get yours!View attachment 2596735View attachment 2596736
Nice! I ended up modifying mine to hold a second USB charger so that I can charge more than just two items at once using the QC3.0 standard. Funny my rear heater blower switch is (for now) in the same location as yours. Once I can tackle (and finish) my Tuffy console modifications, it'll go in the rear panel of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom