3D printer files? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

HMP

Threads
Any sites that have 3d printer / .stl files for 60/62 LCs?
I have a 3d printer, made some small things for my other cars, didnt know if there were options out there for these models

Not .stl files but lots of stuff 3D printed already:

3D printed radio brackets, FJ60 replacement switch bezel, USB plugs for said switch bezel among other things:

bezel10.jpg

IMG_7328.jpg

3D printed cup holder among other things:

Several members make various 3D printed things. Got some 3D printed door speaker spacer/adapters which will likely help you with your door speaker install to keep the windows rolling up and down and not have the regulator inside the door hit your aftermarket speaker. Member @TheNeek makes these. May make other things as well.

Edit: I see you already cut into the door for speakers. Nvm on the spacers then. Whoever you sell that truck to will thank you later. :)

A few I know about. HTH.

Last edited:
Not .stl files but lots of stuff 3D printed already:

3D printed radio brackets, FJ60 replacement switch bezel, USB plugs for said switch bezel among other things:

View attachment 3090325
View attachment 3090323

3D printed cup holder among other things:

Several members make various 3D printed things. Got some 3D printed door speaker spacer/adapters which will likely help you with your door speaker install to keep the windows rolling up and down and not have the regulator inside the door hit your aftermarket speaker. Member @TheNeek makes these. May make other things as well.

Edit: I see you already cut into the door for speakers. Nvm on the spacers then. Whoever you sell that truck to will thank you later. :)

A few I know about. HTH.
No cutting was required on my door to install speakers.
Yeah, Ive seen the cruiserhead site before, some cool stuff but I was just hoping yall knew of some various files to print at home.

Sorry here getting off topic of the thread, but curious here how were you able to mount the 4 ear speakers into the 3 hole door without some sort of adapter?
I dont know buddy, there were already the little plastic inserts.
I should add, too, that there were already aftermarket speakers installed in the truck, I just assumed they had four holes already

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom