3B valve cover needed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.offroad.bc.ca
13B-T valve cover needed

Hi folks
I have just finished building and installing an Aussie head on my rebuilt 3B, all good.

The bad is that my old valve cover does not mount to the Aussie head, I need the 13B-T square cover with the 6 hold down bolts that go around the edge.

Anyone got one kicking around that they would like to get rid of?

Will buy for cash or trade for some of the 24volt stuff I have laying around.

Many thanks,

Dave

Last edited:
Hi folks
I have just finished building and installing an Aussie head on my rebuilt 3B, all good.

The bad is that my old valve cover does not mount to the Aussie head, I need the square cover with the 6 hold down bolts that go around the edge.

Anyone got one kicking around that they would like to get rid of?

Will buy for cash or trade for some of the 24volt stuff I have laying around.

Many thanks,

Dave

So you got a 3BII head? You're gonna need an exhaust manifold too? I'm not interested in giving it up permanently but I have a spare 13bt valve cover I can lend you to get going till you find what you need.

I'm thinking that's what it is, I got the head from Greg in Sask.
The manifold should not be a prob as I'm running a turbo.
If the search does not pan out soon I will gladly take you up on your offer, much obliged:)

I'm thinking that's what it is, I got the head from Greg in Sask.
The manifold should not be a prob as I'm running a turbo.
If the search does not pan out soon I will gladly take you up on your offer, much obliged:)

The 3BII manifolds bolt to the head completely differently from a 3B. The manifolds are not interchangeable. I'm not actually sure the 13BT valve cover will work but I'd be happy to take some measurements and photos if it comes down to it.

I'm using the AXT turbo and manifold, the manifold has multiple holes for mounting.
Had to get the exhaust gasket from a 13BT,(I assume), many thanks to Greg B. who posted the part # a few years back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom